Here are some more photos from the Lights Out San Francisco:
- Paul Furman took some wonderful images of the Golden Gate Bridge with San Francisco in the background. You have to check out this wonderful video he put together from the multiple exposures he took…thanks for the extra effort Paul!
- Rafa has a great pair of shot of the Palace of Fine Arts. It gets so dark there when the lights are out!
- Jennifer Longway (aka jennifer*clare) took a couple of great cityscapes of San Francisco from Twin Peaks. One facing north toward the Golden Gate Bridge, the other facing east toward downtown and the Bay Bridge. Great choice of locations Jennifer!
- Shelah (aka DigitalShe) was posted out on Treasure Island and waited patiently for the Bay Bridge lights to go out. While waiting, she captured some great shots of Coit Tower, the Transamerica Building, and a couple of other skyline shots. Thanks for being patient She!
- Update: Daniel Lemin took some wonderful shots of San Francisco City Hall which you can view on the LOSF Photos Page.
- Update: Anny Schomburg has a great before and after of the Palace of Fine Arts as well.
If I hear of any other photos from the night, I’ll add them to the list. If anyone has any images from the Lights Out LA event, please let me know!
Hopefully a complete collection will soon be posted to the LOSF website.